Thursday, December 24, 2009

Osteoarthritis Surgery Where Can I Get FREE KNEE SURGERY DONATED By A Physician, Clinic, Hospital Or Research Facility?

Where can I get FREE KNEE SURGERY DONATED by a physician, clinic, hospital or research facility? - osteoarthritis surgery

I've heard that the UAB Birmingham, a charity program of surgery for special cases in urgent need of surgery. I can not find the appropriate contacts are online and would like someone who at the UAB or hear any other person in this program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical Center or elsewhere, involving works. I am 47 years old, suffers year of traumatic osteoarthritis and the need for surgery of the knee and right ankle. I already had a joint arthroscopic surgery in Birmingham, HealthSouth Medical Center. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment